We at Conley IT understand that all businesses require support contracts tailored to their needs and not the other way around. We will not fit you into a package, a box or price bracket. We will look in to your infrastructure and build a support contract that works for your business needs. With a range of support options (on and off-site), off-site backup solutions, virus, spam and malware options. We can provide support from the smallest issue such as the recovery of a file, through to complete recovery and restoration due to a complete disaster.
- Each month we will check your infrastructure to ensure all is healthy and address any issues if found.
- Regular backup monitoring will help to ensure disaster recovery is not a calamity.
- Our remote monitoring solution will warn us to any issues happening or impending.
Snippet of what support Conley IT offer
- Modern systems and high-speed internet connections, allow us to monitor and fix many issues without the need for a site visit. We can login remotely and work on the issue without distracting your staff, meaning they can continue their normal activities. In the event that a further level of assistance is required, our remote-only service is backed up with full telephone and email support, ensuring that whatever the problem, we can fix it for you without distraction.
- For those wanting the most comprehensive support available, which includes on-site, remote, telephone and email support across your whole IT infrastructure, covering; monitoring of servers, backups and key services; managed system updates and critical failure response to name just a few. In addition, you can choose to add further services such as, anti-virus and malware protection, spam email filtering and Office 365 management. With managed support, all your needs are covered.
- On demand is simply that – when you need us, we are there to help, but without the commitment of a fully managed support contract. You might choose to buy a few hours per month from us, to ensure that all of your IT is maintained properly and problems are identified and rectified in a timely fashion. If needed, you can then purchase additional hours as and when required, all at the same pre-agreed rate and we’ll simply bill you the extra hours as you need them.
- Many small businesses don’t have a day-to-day IT requirement, but just require support in the event that something goes wrong. That’s where our helpdesk support service comes in. Offering the same level of expertise as our fully managed contracts, but charged on a per callout basis at normal rate, we can respond to any issues you have in a timely fashion and provide support only when needed.
Sage Product Support
- Sage Business Management Solutions , either cloud based or on-premise, allows you to manage finances, sales, inventory and customer service through a single powerful, solution. The ability to manage multiple facets of your business through one solution, brings cost and efficiency benefits, alongside a deeper understanding of your business.
- Supplementary support is offered to those businesses that have their own IT provision in place. In these instances, we can offer support to cover holidays and sickness, as well as support on large scale projects such as major upgrades, office moves or the establishment of new offices. Having the guaranteed support of a trusted partner, can help to minimise any disruption to your business in times of greatest need. That’s what we are here for.